Climate strikers in Joburg arrive at the Gauteng legislature to demand that the South African goverment act urgently to deal with the climate crisis and prevent an environmental catastrophe. They moved in concert with millions of students and their supporters all over the world in the #FridaysforFuture school strikes.
Read current news on AllAfrica:
Support AllAfrica (Donate): https://allafrica.com/commerce/contribute/
Advertise on AllAfrica: https://partners.allafrica.com/
Subscribe to AllAfrica News Archives (going back to 1996!!!)
* Individuals: https://allafrica.com/commerce/user/subscribe/
* Libraries and Institutions: https://allafrica.com/misc/info/subscribe/institutional.html
* Twitter (English): https://twitter.com/allafrica
* Twitter (French): http://twitter.com/allafricafrench
* Facebook (English): http://www.facebook.com/pages/allAfricacom/98946450029
* Facebook (French): https://www.facebook.com/pages/AllAfricacom-Fran%C3%A7ais/300579543341939
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/allafrica
* Google+: https://plus.google.com/+allafrica
AllAfrica is a voice of, by and about Africa – aggregating, producing and distributing 800 news and information items daily from over 140 African news organizations and our own reporters to an African and global public. We operate from Cape Town, Dakar, Abuja, Monrovia, Nairobi and Washington DC.
Original of the video here